Beggers can't be choosers!



If you came across this - you'd probably jump to the conclusion that someone had attacked my knitting -- maybe this little cutie!Not so! I'm not fussy on housework in general, and dusting and vacuuming are particularly annoying!

Usually, vacuuming is done by a very experienced vacuum person -- but since that person has been unavailable, I decided to do it myself today!

What has this got to do with the pile of yarn snippets above! Well.... Yes, I had to cut that yarn off of the beater bar! So much for Mr. experienced vacuum person LOL! I can't complain, or he might quit vacuuming!

Bloggers, er - Beggers can't be choosers! I choose too keep quiet, not complain, and hope someone doesn't read this!

Forever Erin Onward -- I'm at the underarms -- update photos soon!

Comments

  1. Anne, My yarn pack came today! Yes, that fast!! I love it, and love that you packed it up so nicely in a project bag for me!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daisy looks far too cute and innocent to ever do anything wrong. ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could Daisy be any more adorable?!!?

    OK, so I don't feel so bad now when I say to myself - "naw Brigitte, you can clean later in the week...you know, after work one day...". Sure. I've really ended up doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne- It seems your talents lie elsewhere, and you should let those who are more competent handle the vacuuming- it's clearly not for amateurs!
    Love to Daisy and Caelee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. vacuum? what vacuum? Oh, you mean you're supposed to do that on a regular basis? I thought it was just what happened when company was coming......

    You can see that it would probably be a bad idea to come to my house unannounced. You may get attacked by an aggressive dust bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
    »

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale