Only one more sleep....

That's how we used to count down to big events.....How many more sleeps 'til???

Well, I've only got one more sleep until the big adventure starts.....

This photograph was taken on my first trip to Shetland May 2003. Hmmm......this could be embarrassing! I'm going to be taking the same shirt, the same pants, the same shoes......but the hair and glasses will have changed. So knitters, I'll be back at the end of the month, ready to blog about Shetland -- have a great couple of weeks!

Lerwick, here I come!

Comments

  1. Have a great time Anne!!! Looking forward to hearing all about it when you get back!

    Brigitte
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne- Hope you and Terry have a great trip. Make sure you take lots of pics so we can re-live the experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a wonderful time! can't wait to hear about your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to a virtual trip to Shetland with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww missed you by a mere 4 days ! we wont get to shetland till the 4th. Ner mind, next time you visit shetland you'll have to do a peerie wee stop on Fair Isle for a natter.


    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a wonderful time! Wish I were going, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Erin is just beautiful. I like your colors better than the original. I was thinking of knitting this sweater soon and was wondering if you have posted your color choices anywhere? Thank you and happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale