Good things lead to another......

There have been lots of inquiries and comments on the Ceramic yarn I swatched for Carolyn. Romi, asked "Ceramic, like the tiles on the space shuttle?" This got me thinking -- you know what, must be, that's why it withstands heat and makes you feel cool. This Ceramic yarn only has 5% ceramic in it (that's clay for us non-tech type people) -- and it's this 5% that makes us feel cool.

But this comment lead me to Rosemary's bog,
Rosemary-Go-Round
and to her lovely shawl and scarf pins at
Designs by Romi
.

Drop by Rosemary's blog and web site - and say Hi!

Comments

  1. You're a sweetie, Anne. :) We can have a Mutual Admiration Society! ;)

    Now I think I may look into knitting a space shuttle. *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I discovered your blog several months ago and eagerly look forward to each new post. Your shetland knitting makes me drool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale