Froggie Meanie & Tadpoles visit!

Renee (aka Froggie Meanie) and her kids visited for a "picnic" on my deck.
They are great at sharing aren't they?
It's been such a rainy summer so far, we were lucky to have a break in the rain on this day for our picnic.
My hibiscus plant enjoyed the visit too! It's kind of a showy plant and wants to be admired by everyone.... I love it!
I am knitting....but it's "stealth" knitting (I love that term) the kind of knitting that I can't talk about right now. Sorry.......but it should be done soon.

I'll have a new and different project (for me) to start in August.
Happy Knitting

Comments

  1. Oh Anne...you should hear 'em fight this morning. Tadpoles with lungs of steel it appears ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are so cute!
    Hibiscus is hard to bloom... I'm impressed!
    I'm anxiously awaiting the big reveal! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale