I do stray off the path sometimes....

The path of Shetland yarn or Rowan that is......


Pattern:  Asymmetric Cable Wrap
by:  Adirondack Yarns
Knit it:  Cascade Yarns Baby Alpaca Chunky

This is a belated Applöse post - I actually finished this in a two week period - while playing around with other things.  I purchased this kit at the Ontario Fibre Fest Week back in May -  not realizing that the kit contained Cascade yarn - you know what a yarn snob I am LOL!!!

I was delighted with the yarn - it's soft and wonderful to knit with - and knitting with chunky yarn was a nice change from my usual fine gauge knitting!

Photo credit:  the hubby of course!

Comments

  1. Oh, just lovely ! I get the elitist yarn thing, it's just so catching to have very nice designer yarn ~ the best, at any price ~ but I've personally fallen into the Knit Picks habit lately. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale