My Life in Colour....

Yesterday, my morning started on the deck as usual, with my camera......
a young Starling was having a bath.....a Starling - not so unusual,
but look at the markings on it - how gorgeous!
I knit a few rows on my current project - Finn from Rowan 36 - modified to knit the body in the round, with a bit of shaping to add a feminine touch to this man's sweater design, done in a beautiful shade of Teal in Rowan Felted Tweed Aran.....

Then it was off to The Needle Emporium - a friend needs a shade
of Rowan Felted Tweed that is nowhere to be found in her
part of the world - it seems funny to be sending Rowan
yarn to the UK....but there you go.....Julie had lots!
Then it was a visit to the Red Red Bobbin Quilt Shop in Brantford - a wonderful quilt shop in an old Brantford home, rooms and rooms of fabric - lots of lovely lovely fabric.......but I went for this....

A ticket to a Kaffe Lecture in October! 
and I picked up this.....
I'm on page 76.......

I'll never forget watching his "Glorious Color" video Sunday mornings on PBS
.....it changed the way I looked at colour.....
that's why I can look at the common Starling and see the beautiful colours in it

.......thank you Kaffe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale