Kaffe comes to Town!

Well, not our town, but a town 90 minutes away!


I saw on the Kaffe Fassett web site that Brandon and Kaffe were doing a North American tour in October....and yes, he was going to be at Red Red Bobbin in Brantford.  The quilting workshop was already full (could have been born again as a quilter there!) but there were tickets available for a talk given by Kaffe about his autobiography - "Dreaming in Color".  When I called about the ticket, they told me that the book had just arrived in the shop - I jumped in my car and off I went to pick up a copy!

I told you at the time that I basically read it right through.....so I was interested to hear Kaffe himself talk about it.  I've taken classes with him and heard him talk before, so while I was reading the book, I could hear him saying everything in his Kaffe way..........


When we arrived, we were checked in and given our very own
Kaffe fabric tote bag!  How gorgeous is this!


After the talk Kaffe graciously signed books - 
I had him sign my copy of Dreaming in Color

I didn't have my camera with me (what was I thinking?) 
but Carolyn snapped this with her iphone....
sorry that it is fuzzy!

Kaffe had just signed my book and he noticed that I was wearing 

a Kaffe Fassett Rowan Kidsilk Haze Stripe scarf!  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale