Winter is coming.....?!?

Nope, Winter is here!  Yesterday we got our first real taste of snow.....

I was in town and while driving home saw the first snow accident!  We didn't have all that much snow people!  Of course, the first real snow of the season and drivers forget how to drive!

This morning, a dull winterish looking day....we've had a few of these already, but today we had a dull winterish snowy looking day!
The cold weather has made me get out my winter coat - wow - look at that lining trim colour!
I've upgraded my regular morning OJ to
Grapefruit/OJ!  You can just see slight tinge of....
Yes, ORANGE has invaded the house.
I picked up a few balls of "Burnt Orange 051" Rowan Big Wool
while at The Needle Emporium last week.....
don't you just love how the orange Herdy mug matches!
I'm knitting away.....I don't think I've EVER knit with Rowan Big Wool before!
It is gorgeously soft and plush and this is a simple 4 row repeat stitch.

I'll be in orange mode for a few days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale