New Year, New Look

Although I love the Dynamic Views on Blogger, they make it hard for anyone reading to get around the blog easily - it hid all of my labels and my archives and my favourite blogs.....it didn't let you translate the page.....so although I loved the look and the ability to switch to your favourite view, I've decided to go back to this Simple Template.

I've also made my blog physically wider - because most of us have bigger screens - yes? no? Let me know if this is annoying LOL!

Now you get to see what I've been saving to Pinterest....and what my blog list bloggers have been doing.

You can also see what is happening on Facebook....and I think I'll link here to my Flickr photos too.

All of this and Knitting Too!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale