Westies Besties.....have you heard about this?

Just in case you haven't.....this is a unique format.....sign up, patterns released weekly....but the week before the pattern(s) is/are released....the yarn requirements are published so that you can be all ready to go.....

And look!  You get a tantalising tease of the 12 projects that will be offered!
A collaboration by Stephen West (West Knits) and Jared Flood (Brooklyn Tweed) the patterns are written for BT Loft (fingering weight) or BT Shelter (worsted weight)....so you can root around in your stash to see if you have any appropriate yarn with sufficient yardage on hand....OR, get our the card and order the original yarns from Brooklyn Tweed.

If you are lucky enough to live near one of the BT Flagship stores, well, I am envious of you so I'll just leave it at that!

Kvosin 3
KVOSIN
This is the hat that sold it for me - a tiny touch of fair isle,
unique construction, stylishly slouchy.
Kvosin 1
Here's the back view....oh my!
Thank you to Stephen West for the photos!


Although I'd love to do this in BT Loft, I do have a bit of Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift in my stash, so I think that's what I'll be using.  

I've signed up and you can too!  If you join the Westy's Besties KAL now, it's $18 USD, after the first pattern release February 8 - well, it goes up to $22 USD.

Although this is a KAL technically, I'll just be knitting along and enjoying the ride!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale