Life LackaDaisiCal is on Facebook too!

Although there are a few who do both, it seems that you are either a blog reader, or you are a fan of Facebook.....

Friends of mine cringe at the thought of Facebook.....

Facebook friends LOVE the spontaneous nature of Facebook, and don't want to read a whole blog post....

As a Rowan Ambassador, I like both!  I like to blog about project details here....with a bit of Life LackaDaisiCal thrown in....while on Facebook I "share" the highlights of what I come across on the net with my Life LackaDaisiCal community, those who have "Like" ed my page.....

(You can tell easily if you have "Like"d my page - look to the right - see that little Facebook box - if you have liked my page....there will be a little check mark there....if not....oh dear (laughing) you should!

 If you are on Facebook, you will have seen my "shares" this week....

That I've started knitting with Rowan's Pure Linen - this is the shade "Avocado"

That I love this gorgeous sweater in Kidsilk Haze
from Anita Knitting on Facebook

That I shared a Blog Post by "The Yarn Harlot" about blocking....you can read it here.  She said so perfectly what I try to tell knitters about "blocking" and I think every knitter can learn something from this post!


That Harrogate is going to be decked out in bunting of
tiny "jersey" knits when the Tour de France rolls through town this July!
You can read all about it here.

My #fairislefriday" share was this gorgeous cushion by Martin Storey
from his new book "Knitting Pretty"
Martin has a Facebook page too!

That I love stripes in knitting, and in fabric!
This was posted by Lisa Roos Lucy to the Kaffe Fassett Collective group on FB!

That I shared this amazing photo!

This is a spectacular installation in the Southwark Cathedral - "hanging" until April 19! 


For more photos....go to Angela Wright's web page....

http://www.angelawright.co.uk/ 

I was very fortunate to see one of her earlier versions of this...smaller....at the "Wool Modern" Exhibition in London in September 2011. I did a blog post about it and took photos of a few of the other exhibits too! Read about it here...
http://www.lifelackadaisical.blogspot.ca/2011/09/just-follow-me.html

That Julie from The Needle Emporium said.....

I've already knit 4 but there will be 5th in the near future.
A new colourway for Churchmouse Yarns & TeasColor Play Mohair Wrap.
http://areallygoodyarn.blogspot.ca/2014/03/artful-fiber-palette.html

I linked to this free pattern from Rowan for a summer picnic blanket....
from Webs!


Free pattern highlight: Picnic Blanket crocheted in Rowan Yarns Handknit Cotton. This looks like such a fun project.http://ow.ly/v55Us

and that I shared this gorgeous vest kit by my fellow Rowan Ambassador Ute
- in Rowan Fine Art Aran
- you know how much I love that Yarn!

Ute has started writing a blog....
and you can read all about this great spring sweater here.

That's pretty much everything I've "shared" over on my Life LackaDaisiCal Facebook page....well, and I always share over there anything I've blogged about here.

So if you are on Facebook....but haven't discovered all of the knitting action going on over there....why not start by hitting the "Like" button on Life LackaDaisiCal!


Happy Knitting!

Comments

  1. I enjoy both your blog and your Facebook page, Anne. My publisher is trying to talk me into having a Facebook author page and so far hasn't convinced me to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale