"easy fairisle knits" by Martin Storey

"easy fairisle knits"


Martin has created a collection of contemporary simplified fairisle designs.

14 designs including hats, socks, scarves and cushions
plus a slipover, bag, throw and garland
 - all with only two colours in a row.


I love "Kitten and Stripe" scarf featured on the cover!
(Check out that bag too!)

Look at the "Soft Stripes Gloves and Hat" combo!
A band of fair isle...then some fabulous stripes!

Great "Plaid and Diamond" socks with fair isle on the leg portion only!
Love those boots too Martin!
And look at the collection of pillows, all with fair isle motifs
 to brighten up your home!
(L-R Little Circles, Paper Dolls and Simple Spots)

Want to see more of the designs in "easy fair isle knits" - click on through to the KnitRowan web site!

Rowan Yarns Felted Tweed DK is the yarn used for these projects. Felted Tweed is one of my favourite Rowan yarns - yes it is! Why? Because it comes in 28 gorgeous shades that just all go together so wonderfully!

I'm feeling like I need to add some "home made" to my Christmas this year!

My knitting buddy Claire at Knit and Purl Garden is going to join me in a "home made Christmas Challenge".  Come back on Friday, November 28th, when we will have all the details ready for you....just in case you want to join us :) 

In the meantime, you can get our your stash of Rowan Felted Tweed DK....and think of the possibilities!

Happy Knitting,

Anne


I hope you'll take a moment to 
Join the Life LackaDaisiCal community,
by following in a reader of your choice,
or by e-mail,
or subscribe to be notified of new posts (or new comments)

Handy links are at the top right for you!

I do appreciate all of my followers!

Anne   :)

\          /\/\  
\\          .    .
             Daisy and Lackie like followers too!




Comments

  1. This book looks terrific! Do you have any suggestions for where to buy it online, Anne? I love the socks and the garland and especially the blanket (not that I would ever knit it due to a certain unnamed dog in our house!).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale